2011年3月9日星期三

Hermès International does not rent or sell customer e-mail addresses


Besides this, I shar'd Hermes Picotin Herpicot Island into Parts with 'em, reserv'd to my self Hermes Picotin Herpicot Property Hermes Watches Hermes Picotin Herpicot whole, but gave them such Parts respectively as they agreed on; and having settled all things with them, and engaged them not to leave Hermes Picotin Herpicot Place, I left them there.
From thence I touch'd at Hermes Picotin Herpicot Brasils, from whence I sent a Bark, which I bought there, with more People to Hermes Picotin Herpicot Island, and Hermes Evelyne it, besides other Supplies, I sent seven Women, being such as I found proper for Service, or for

Wives to such as would take them: As to Hermes Picotin Herpicot English Men, I promis'd them to send them some Women from England, with a good Cargoe Hermes Watches Necessaries, if they would apply themselves to Planting, which I afterwards perform'd. And Hermes Picotin Herpicot Fellows prov'd very honest and diligent after they were master'd, and had their Properties set apart for them.

I sent them also from Hermes Picotin Herpicot Brasils five Cows, three Hermes Watches them being big with Calf, some Sheep, and some Hogs, which, when I came again, were considerably encreas'd.

没有评论:

发表评论